Wow!!! I have been nominated by Mrs. D for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!! This is the very first award I have ever been nominated for/received for my blog, and I am awe struck! My blog is so new (and currently so neglected by me), I would never have expected something like this. I am so glad to know that I am doing SOMETHING right and helping someone with the things I have to say. That means the world to me. I am so grateful to be able to share my thoughts and opinions with you all, and humbled to know that I can inspire and help some of you just by being here and speaking my mind. Thank you so much, Mrs. D, for this great honor!
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person nominating you
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5. Notify these other bloggers and give them the award requirements.
So, I have displayed the award logo on my blog.
I have linked back to the wonderful Mrs. D.
Now, 7 things about myself:
1. I am an orphan. My mother died when I was in my early 20's. My biological father died about 2 months after I met him for the first time. My step-father died a few months after that.
2. My deepest, most heartfelt dream in life is to simply live a happy and peaceful life with my BD. My life has had a lot of turmoil, pain, and loss over the years, and I just want all of that to end. I don't care how much money we have, what kind of house we live in, or even where we live, and I definitely don't care who does or does not approve of who we are or what we do. I just want my home to be peaceful and happy.
3. I absolutely HATE to be tickled. I have no idea why, but I hate it with an intense passion. To me, being tickled is NOT fun.
4. I have a HORRIBLE fear of spiders. The kind of fear that brings debilitating shaking and partial paralysis. Even the sight of the tiniest, itsy bitsy-est spider sends waves of terror throughout my body. I can't even stand to look at pictures of them!
5. I am a TERRIBLE procrastinator. It has really gotten pretty ridiculous.
6. I have always been the type of person who has no problem lending anything to anyone who needs it...clothes, shoes, money, time, pretty much anything. But I HATE to borrow anything from anyone.
7. I am a fluffy girl, have always been a fluffy girl, and have finally, after years and years of hating myself for it, become comfortable with who I am and how I look. With BD's guidance, love, acceptance, and support, I finally believe that I am beautiful, intelligent, and pretty darned awesome!
This was an AWFULLY hard decision to make! I read so many blogs and they are all inspiring to me in one way or another, so picking just 15 was SO hard for me! But I finally did, and here they are. If you have already been nominated and don't want to do this again or simply don't like doing these things, I completely understand and won't have my feelings hurt! And for anyone I left out, please know that not being on this list is in NO WAY a reflection of my opinion of you or your blog! I love everyone here and all of your blogs...the darned rules just won't let me put you all on here!!! Also, your place on this list is completely random and also in no way reflects my opinions!
These are all blogs on blogger.
1. DV @ A Dauntless Journey
2. Fondles @ Fondlers Anonymous
3. Fiona @ Sir Q and me
4. HisLilAngel @ An Angelic Submissive
5. faithful @ faithful2Master
6. lil @ Submissive Sanctuary
7. tori @ Pain's Pleasure
8. Kitty @ Our Own D/s
9. Kitty @ The Submissive Wife
10. Sir J @ What Does It Mean To Be Dominant?
11. Jen @ Writing is just luck, blood and glitter
12. faerie @ faerie learns to fly
13. Shelby @ Shelby Cross, Writer
14. sin @ finding my submission
15. mouse @ The Power Exchange
Bonus (non-blogger blogs):
16. D @ DumbDomme
17. Aisha @ Being Aisha
18. Monkey @ The Monkeys Journey
I really feel like I am leaving some IMPORTANT people out and that makes me so sad! I tried to only put people on here who have not been nominated yet, because I did not want them to have to do it all over again, lol, but some of these people just HAD to be here! I love you all!
I am off to notify everyone now!
Thanks, again, Mrs. D!